[Gluster-devel] Documentation @ readthedocs.org - search broken

André Bauer abauer at magix.net
Thu Jun 23 08:43:15 UTC 2016

Imho this is still a problem and should be fixed finaly.

I just wanted to search for "libgfapi" and all search results are
leading to "SORRY - This page does not exist yet" again.

How should somebody use GlusterFS, when getting Infos is so hard?

Maybe readthedocs.io is not the right service, if it just not works.

Regards
André

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
André Bauer

MAGIX Software GmbH
André Bauer
Administrator
August-Bebel-Straße 48
01219 Dresden
GERMANY

tel.: 0351 41884875
e-mail: abauer at magix.net
abauer at magix.net <mailto:Email>
www.magix.com <http://www.magix.com/>

Geschäftsführer | Managing Directors: Dr. Arnd Schröder, Klaus Schmidt
Amtsgericht | Commercial Register: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 127205

Find us on:

<http://www.facebook.com/MAGIX> <http://www.twitter.com/magix_de>
<http://www.youtube.com/wwwmagixcom> <http://www.magixmagazin.de>
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee named
above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. MAGIX does not warrant that any attachments are free
from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses
resulting from infected email transmissions. Please note that any
views expressed in this email may be those of the originator and do
not necessarily represent the agenda of the company.